Welcome to my Blog!

I don't know how you found me or how you found my blog, but I am glad you did. After you look around, you'll be glad too!

If you are hurting from a breakup then I wished we had met under happier circumstances. I know firsthand what a painful situation you are going through. It hurts so much that sometimes I felt like ending my life just so I could end the pain. Don't do that! In retrospect I can see how stupid that would have been! Look around the blog and I hope that you are able to pick up some tidbit of info that will help you feel better.

If you are here to discover some secrets to a happier relationship and ignite your passion once again, congratulations. You've come to the right place.

You can read through the posts and discover a lot of really useful information on securing a healthy relationship. There is also a very good book mentioned a few times in my blog. It is called, The Magic of Making Up. It is a great resource for mending and/or improving your relationship.

If you are not broken up then you can learn how to increase your passion.

If you are in a broken relationship, you can discover ways to heal your relationship.

Whatever is the right thing for you to do...enjoy your time here!

You can also leave me a comment if you have some ideas of your own or if you have a question. Check back often because I do respond to your comments.

Praying for the best for you,
Carole

Saturday, August 14, 2010

What Can I Do To Get My Ex Girlfriend Back?

After a breakup, many times the only thing that the boyfriend can think about is...what can I do to get my ex girlfriend back...it's a mind buster alright. It is something that permeates every aspect of your day.

Are you that boyfriend? If so, then you know exactly what I'm talking about, don't ya? You never realized what you had until it's gone, right? That's the way it usually is. Wouldn't you know that it's just like that old song goes,"don't it always seem to go that you don't know what you've got til it's gone".

Are you thinking and philosophizing about everything that could have been done to prevent the breakup? You probably just wish that things could have been different. You might even be making plans for writing an apology letter or something so you could score that relationship back. Stop right there. Don't do that.

Believe me when I tell you that this would all be for naught. You never really know what caused the breakup in the first place. She probably doesn't know either. A woman becomes so emotionally in turmoil over the entire situation that it doesn't even matter to her what caused the breakup...she is only concerned with the fact that you have broken up.

If you are asking yourself, "What can I do to get my girlfriend back" the first thing you need to do is come back to reality. Be calm and look at things in a different perspective. Take a break for a sec. Don't rush into making some rash decisions that are only going to come back and haunt you later.

Take some time away from your ex for a bit. Make some changes in your life. Learn to be more self sufficient. You know exactly how to take care of yourself...I'm sure you did it before she came into the picture. Maybe you have gotten lazy and figure that it's just easier to depend on her to take of you.

Straighten up. Quit being lazy. Quit being so gosh darn egotistical. Consider her feelings for a change. When you are ready to start thinking of her needs and wants instead of your own then it's time to approach her for a conversation about resuming your relationship.

Don't beg her. You don't want her to see you as a crying, whining wimpy kind of guy. Be confident, be pleasant...show her that you really care more about her than you do about yourself.

If getting back with your ex girlfriend is really meant to be then it will be apparent to both of you. It will be a mutual decision. Not one where one person (you) are trying to talk the other person (her) into something. A relationship based on that kind of reconciliation is not going to work.

Do you want to get your ex girlfriend back? Then go to the man who has helped hundreds of thousands all over the world. Time is of the essence in this predicament, so get started now.

2 comments:

  1. A month ago I was exactly feeling how you are feeling now, in pain, crying, heart broken, and then I found this site saveabreakup.com and I followed their instructions, I had my girlfriend come back to me in no time so fast!! I was so so happy and I'm still very happy, don't give up! I suggest you view the free videos that tell you what to do on saveabreakup.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that's funny, because the site you told me about is recommending the same book that I am. You're exactly right, it is an awesome help and it really works, like you said.

    Thanks for the suggestion though!

    ReplyDelete